In August 1694 Henry Colley married Mary, daughter of Sir William Ussher and Ursula, (daughter of Captain George St. Barbe). They had two sons and a daughter.
- Henry (died 1723).
- Richard, who became Baron Mornington.
- Anne, who married a man named Pole and had a son called William.
- Henry Colley’ was also known as Henry Cowley.
- Lundy 2011, p. 10660 cites Mosley 1999, p. 2971
- Leigh Rayment’s historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons() cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.
- Lundy 2011, p. 10645 § 106449 cites Cokayne 2000, p. 235.
- Lundy, Darryl (22 January 2011), Henry Colley, The Peerage, p. 10660 § 106593 External link in
- Cokayne, G.E. (2000), The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, IX (new, reprint in 6 volumes ed.), Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, p. 235
- Mosley, Charles, ed. (1999), Burke’s Peerage and Baronetage (106th, in 2 volumes ed.), Crans, Switzerland: Burke’s Peerage, p. 2971